- Mary, Queen of Scots by Kathryn Lasky
- Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury
- The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
- Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maquire
- Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by ann Brashares
- The Wedding by Nicolas Sparks
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon
- Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie
- Cage of Stars by Jacquelyn Mitchard
- The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
- The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Books Read in 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Whoo-hoo!! This is awesome Aimee, thanks for letting me know. Did you make this or did Kristi?? I love it!!
Meridith,
Kristi e-mailed me the master list of books & I just cut and pasted it into the blog. It was sooo easy!! Of course, there was a learning curve and I did have help from my cousin. I'm glad you like it!! Have you found a new book club? Any good "reads" you'd like to recommend?
Aimee
Post a Comment