An American Hero:
The True Story of Charles A. Lindbergh
by Barry Denenberg
August 17th (3rd Thurs)
7:30 pm at Amanda C.'s
Message from Amanda C.
I am hosting in August. I'd like to suggest "American Hero: The True Story of Charles A. Lindbergh" However, the library does not have the book anymore. I have one copy to share. I am a slow reader and it took me 4 hours to read the whole book (So, it is possible all who would like to, can read it before August's meeting). I don't know if there are digital copies (I'm not a big digital reader) Is this still a good book to pick? Or should I pick a book more readily available?
Summary from Barnes and Noble:
Illustrated with archival photographs, this acclaimed biography presents a full portrait of the handsome and brave aviation pioneer--from his global fame to the kidnapping of his baby son and his shocking politics. 272 pp. Ages 10 and up. Pub: 1/98.
Click here to find the book on Amazon
Click here to find the book on Barnes and Noble


No comments:
Post a Comment